We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far to the pirate show?

aylesbury,england
Level Contributor
381 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
How far to the pirate show?

Can anyone tell me how far it is to walk to the pirate show from the seafront thankyou.

We are staying at the Fiesta Tropico.

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How far to the pirate show?

Hi Biscuit................

The Pirate show is only five minutes from the Britannia bar/Piano bar or ten minutes after a few pints!! lol.....lol...

Hope you know where they are?....

If not come back and let me know....

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How far to the pirate show?

has golfer says a few minutes .i allways find it seems longer on way back ,oh thats just the free drink taking its toll lol

aylesbury,england
Level Contributor
381 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How far to the pirate show?

Thankyou both,arriving on wednesday,going to the pirate show on friday so will no doubt find our bearings by then..lol

Any sun today moocher?

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How far to the pirate show?

dont be disheartened lol no not a lot

while at tropico visit mrs doyles behind morgans onthe corner irish bar with a guy called mick mc corican playing live after 11pm every nite its a great nite

5. Re: How far to the pirate show?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 22:20
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf
Recent Conversations