We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

magaluf: clubs open in oct?allowed out at 17?weather warm?

Weymouth
1 post
Save Topic
magaluf: clubs open in oct?allowed out at 17?weather warm?

Hey all.Would be grateful if anyone has the answers to my questions.Me and my four friends are planning to go away for a girls holiday in Magaluf on the 23rd of October.Were all 17 and wondered will be definatley be okay going into clubs on the strip or wherever? and also the international famous club BCM.. will we get in there? Also i know weather is usually unpredictable but are we likely to get any sun? or come back to the UK with any tan at all? I know october isnt really the season time and were hoping it wont be dead! will it still be busy with young people? and also will everywhere still be open? like clubs, bars, restaurents etc. please reply!!!!! thank you x

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: magaluf: clubs open in oct?allowed out at 17?weather warm?

Clubs are often more on the ball about checking ID for age out of seasaon rather than in high summer.

At 17 you cannot legally buy alcohol.

You may get in but don't guarantee it.

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: magaluf: clubs open in oct?allowed out at 17?weather warm?

Hi,i think a lot of the clubs will start closing around this time its very unlikely bcm will still be open,the weather could be very unpredictable this late in october,also i dont think there will be many young ones about,have you had a look at pdc in lanzarote or even benidorm as these are all year round resorts,we have been to beni in nov and it was very warm and everywhere was buzzing hope this helps.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
566 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: magaluf: clubs open in oct?allowed out at 17?weather warm?

Hi Natalie

BCM will be shut at this stage in October, it normally closes down during the first week, however all of the bars on the strip and BCM square will still be open. I've been to Magaluf in October several times and worked there as a a rep right up to the end of the season. It is quite quiet but there will still be a few young people around, it depends what you're after really. I wouldnt worry about getting ID'd in bars either, they aren't strict on this like they are back home.

Personally I'm sure you'll still have a good time at this time of year. The weather is unpredictable but you can still expect temperatures of around 20 degrees. Where are you thinking of staying?, it might be better for you to choose a club freestyle property where there are still a few orgaised bar crawls and trips to get all the young people together. Let us know what you decide.

Jayla

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: magaluf: clubs open in oct?allowed out at 17?weather warm?

my 16 year old daughter never gets asked for id so dont worry .there will be ppl around but not in numbers like august { saying that its very quiet now } weather is usually nice but no 1 can predict or promise the weather

liverpool
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: magaluf: clubs open in oct?allowed out at 17?weather warm?

hey nat me and my 4 m8s are looking to go sumwere and looking at either benidorm or magaluf we went benidrom last year in early october and it was ok like not that busy but u cant expect it to be rammed were going away this year on the 25 of october. were all 21 add me on msn see were u plan on going its dickoliverpool@live.com

newcastle
10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: magaluf: clubs open in oct?allowed out at 17?weather warm?

hiya there me and some mates are goin 31st oct till 7th nov. we are prettied are worried it be dead. BAD NEWS 1 OF ME MATES HAS CAME BK FROM WORKIN. THERE AND SAID IT MIGHT BE DEAD HOW LONG U GOIN for?

7. Re: magaluf: clubs open in oct?allowed out at 17?weather warm?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 08:19
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf
Recent Conversations