We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

magaluf 3rd week of october

london
2 posts
Save Topic
magaluf 3rd week of october

will it still be busy

will it still be hot?

if not can anyone recommend somewhere to go 3rd week of october where there is sun and fun

HaT

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: magaluf 3rd week of october

Hi there...........

Will it still be busy?...............No.

It won't be dead but a few places will have closed already and others will be following depending on weather , customers...etc.....

Will it still be hot?............No.

It won't be hot.....but it will still be nice at around 72F on average............October is down as having the most rainful of the year........but with the weather sometimes it doesn't go according to plan......

If I were going somewhere for sun(as good as guaranteed) and fun during the 3rd week of October I would be going to Tenerife......Las Americas....or even Ayia Napa in Cyprus......not Magaluf..

Or if a bit closer to home then maybe Benidorm.....

london
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: magaluf 3rd week of october

thanks for that

will tenerife and aya napa still be busy?

i been put major pressure to take 3rd week of october off so need a destination

i want a decent beach and good nightlife

will it full of locals or tourists

sorry about the questions!!

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: magaluf 3rd week of october

Both places will still be busy........

The choice is down to you....

Have a look at what prices are being quoted for both places..........and take it from there...

Both places are on a level playing field with each other with night life.......the only difference really-being that Las Americas has a black volcanic beach against the white sandy beach of Ayia Napa......

Oh and Ayia Napa has a crystal blue sea, which is very shallow....!

Hope that helps you?

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: magaluf 3rd week of october

Hi,i think benidorm would suit you nice beach and brilliant nightlife,we stayed in the hotel orange on the square nice hotel fantastic location a few steps staggering distance from cafe benidorm,for best location for nighlife always book somewhere in the levante area hope this helps.ps magaluf is brill when its the busier seasons.

manchester
Level Contributor
644 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: magaluf 3rd week of october

hi mate

it wil be pretty quiet and weather can be ok about the low 70's but can also be wet and chilly

would say tenerife or cyprus would be a lot better choice

we go to tenny in november and its still mid 80's then so no probs with the weather

also all clubs and bars are open all yr round in tenerife

cyprus should also be ten degrees warmer than majorca

6. Re: magaluf 3rd week of october

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 09:38
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf