We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Rock bars in Magalluf?

Harwich, UK
Level Contributor
49 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Any Rock bars in Magalluf?

Heading to Magalluf in September and just wondered if there's any rock bars along the strip anywhere just incase we fancy a change from club music?

Thanks

Jarrow, United...
Level Contributor
171 posts
397 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any Rock bars in Magalluf?

If you like Indie music try upstairs in Mulligans, often have live band on as well, also Alex bar for indie, i also like the Red Lion, but ot be honest been to Magaluf 5 times this year and have not found it to be dominated by club music-then again i'm 45 and i am probably avoiding it !

Lillehammer, Norway
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Any Rock bars in Magalluf?

BCM `` The biggest Rock place in maga`

Place for 4000 people,3 floors. 25 euro and ALL DRINKS FREE.

Shows too 6 in the morning. Wiiiiiiiiiiiii.

falkirk scotland
Level Contributor
169 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any Rock bars in Magalluf?

hi dont know if you have been yet but there is a rock bar next to mulligans at the top of the strip. it wasnt there last year. we passed it and it was really busy

4. Re: Any Rock bars in Magalluf?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2011, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf
Recent Conversations