We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the area like this time of year? September.

Which Magaluf hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Level Contributor
43 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
What is the area like this time of year? September.

Hi

There are a few offers from travel agents to go to Magaluf in the next week or so but I'm going with my husband for a holiday not to party. Any advice? Would I be better off somewhere else?

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the area like this time of year? September.

JuneBelle...................

The month of September is a lovely time to go to Magalluf as the weather is settled and very warm without the sultry heat of the Summer months..

The resort during the month of September changes, as more and more adults over the age of 30+ arrive...........so even though there is plenty of activity and a great atmosphere going on you haven't got the resort packed to the rafters with teenagers.............

Would you be better off going somewhere else?

Well it all depends on what you're looking for?

For me I would play safe and try and stay in Palma Nova (the two resorts merge into one) as this is a quieter resort and more upmarket ,and from there you have the best of both Worlds at your feet.........................

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the area like this time of year? September.

Spot on Manchester-Golfer as ever.

The only observation i would make is that "upmarket" is relative here.

Palma Nova is no Deya.....

Enjoy the island where ever you choose. Its one of the best months to visit.

3. Re: What is the area like this time of year? September.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf