We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May 2012

Which Magaluf hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
May 2012

Hi,

I am going out to magaluf on may 17th for the weekend with my mate. Just wondered what the weather would be like and if it would be busy?

Also we are wondering if any of the night clubs are open and if the boat parties run at this time?

Thanks

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
4,787 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: May 2012

Hang on,... I'll just get my crystal ball out. Weather wise it should be fine, mid 20's sunny but there could be an occasional shower, you take that risk going early season. Everything should be open by then but it wont be packed, there will be plenty of people around though.

BCM will definitely be open and I guess the boat parties will also have started.

newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: May 2012

Trinet is pretty much right on all counts...

BCM Planet Dance operate a boat party every Saturday at 3pm. This usually starts in Mid May, but you will need to check with the club on arrival.

Im told there may be an extra boat trip on a Monday too but i suspect this may only be in high season.

In Magalluf itself all major bars and clubs will be open mid May Laura so nothing to worry about

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: May 2012

Thanks very much for the info! Very much appreciated.

4. Re: May 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 01:15
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf