We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

magalluf 2012 help!!

Huddersfield...
7 posts
Save Topic
magalluf 2012 help!!

how busy will it be mid september from the 19th 2012?

and will there still be booze cruises?

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,774 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: magalluf 2012 help!!

Reasonably busy, september is probably one of the best times of year, its not absolutely rammed like mid summer and still hot. Booze cruises run till the end of Sept from memory and the strip will be busy enough to enjoy / BCM will still be open etc.

Huddersfield...
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: magalluf 2012 help!!

oh good thats fine, aslong as its busyish, were going for an 18th and got a decent deal for 19th sept, were just worried it would be really quiet and everything starting to close, thankyou for your reply helped alot, will definately be booking it tomorrow then x

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: magalluf 2012 help!!

Its like the come down of summer party people I think, so should be decent! I only booked mine 3 weeks ago aha, got a decent deal for end of June so snapped it and booked it straight away!

newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: magalluf 2012 help!!

Trinet is spot on with this.

The resort is still in full swing mid September so you have nothing to worry about.

5. Re: magalluf 2012 help!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 21:17
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf
Recent Conversations