We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magaluf June 2013

Bathgate, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Magaluf June 2013

Hi going over to magaluf for the first time in june,anyone else going over then?

mANCHESTER
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Magaluf June 2013

Yeah, first time for me also. June 8th until 20th! Where are you staying?

Bathgate, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Magaluf June 2013

I'm going 6th june till 13th, staying in hotel Hawaii in Palma nova 15 mins walk away from the strip, where you staying ?

Edited: 14 January 2013, 12:47
newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Magaluf June 2013

Probably about 10-15,000 people on the strip in June so PLENTY of people will be there.

Sorry to be such an old fogie but i really do hate these daft posts.

This is tripadvisor not facebook folks....

sunderland
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Magaluf June 2013

Yes we are!!!!

Worky
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Magaluf June 2013

i am!! 11th - 18th Mallorca rocksss :)

newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Magaluf June 2013

For gods sake STOP this thread :(

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Magaluf June 2013

kj5556 - Where's the harm?

How about you just not bother reading it and your problem is solved?

You're like one of these people that complain about TV programmes when you could easily just change the channel.

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Magaluf June 2013

Yeah we are heading over the 23-30 June! Can't wait my first time in magaluf too! When will we know who will be playing over in bcm in June?

newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Magaluf June 2013

Braz,

My problem is that these posts are pointless.

As for not reading them, well as i am a DE for Magaluf i have a certain responsibility to read all of the posts on this forum.

I try my best to answer questions and queries that folk have on the resort which is the whole point of trip advisor.

"Anyone else going to Magaluf in June" is just a totally banal and ridiculous comment to make, and should be confined to Facebook and other similar social networking sites.

Rant over.

10. Re: Magaluf June 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 24 January 2013, 17:05
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf