We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sol Guadaulpe

Which Magaluf hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Galway
Level Contributor
85 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Sol Guadaulpe

Is the sol Guadaulpe suitable for people who are no interested in partying?...we normally stay in ponent mar but is booked out and guad has a great rate for the week and has some good reviews. I actually like magaluff, some good restaurants in the economic and pardos and Los palermos so wouldn't mind being close to those.....

Galway
Level Contributor
85 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sol Guadaulpe

Also is there parking....thanks a lot

Johnstone, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sol Guadaulpe

Yeah the Guadalupe is the hotel for you. Have stayed on number of occasions and we all enjoyed it. Very relaxing during the day with big pool and great staff. For parking I know there is a few parking spaces at front of hotel but I don't know if these are for guests.

We are back for a week at the hotel first week in may. 7 weeks and counting.

Potterp

Galway
Level Contributor
85 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sol Guadaulpe

Thanks....we need a good nights sleep on holidays!! Would be disaster if we were kept awake by noisy neighbours

Johnstone, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sol Guadaulpe

You will be fine at the Guad, never been woken up during the night. And manos across the road is very good bar. So no need to go to far.

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,475 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sol Guadaulpe

Hmmm, we've had a thread similar to this before.

Aren't the Magamar apartments next door to the Guadalupe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn86aKYrxik

I suppose it depends on which week you go of course. But quiet at night in the height of summer it isn't IMO.

Johnstone, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sol Guadaulpe

Well we were there in June and was at the front and didn't hear anything apart from music from manos but they close all the windows at midnight. Also there is the sol y Vera apartments at the back. Which play music but again goes off at midnight. It's a holiday resort so won't be like a graveyard.

more than likely you won't get disturbed. There is always a chance that you will get a noisy group but its a holiday resort.

I think the Guad is a safer bet than most.

Just saying.

Potterp

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,475 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sol Guadaulpe

Probably safer to say that Magaluf is a party town so they'll be party noise at all hotels to some extent.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sol Guadaulpe

Street parking only.Plenty of spaces in the road that runs down the side of Guadalupe in direction of Pirates.As you have a car and you are worried about noise in Magaluf why not cut out the risk and stay somewhere else nearby eg Palma Nova? I don't stay in Magaluf itself,I prefer Palma Nova, but if I did Guadalupe would be my choice. You can rely on SolMelia hotels-usually.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
1,954 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sol Guadaulpe

The is defiantly on site parking as I drove up from Cala Dor last summer and stayed a night, we parked the car inside the barrier, I think the was a small charge of about €4 or so but can't be sure, give them a call or email.

newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sol Guadaulpe

Paul is correct.

There is limited paid parking at the Guadalupe, and its around 4-6 euro per day.

I stayed there last June.

A room with pool view is worth paying a bit more for as this definately gives you more peace and quiet. Noise from the Sol y Vera CAN be a problem in high season.

As Potter and Mark say this is Magaluf and i am afraid you must expect some noise in the evenings, however the Guadalupe is without doubt one of the better hotels and has a zero tolerence on bad behaviour within its grounds both day and night.

Its a welcome haven from the booze fuelled nightmare that was Punta Ballena late evening.

I hope you enjoy your holiday.

Get answers to your questions about Magaluf