We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

25th April to 28th April.......WOOP!!!!

Which Magaluf hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
25th April to 28th April.......WOOP!!!!

Hi Peeps,

Me and my friend are off to Magalluf for the above dates (25th April to 28th April 2013) and can't wait. We've never been before so if there is any advice on the best places to be we'd much appreciate it, or even a chat so we know we won't be the only ones there..!!! We've read that its the BCM pre-opening weekend, which made our day too be honest!!

So any advice much appreciated guys....:-D xx

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 25th April to 28th April.......WOOP!!!!

Hi there.....

Well I think you're excited at going???? Lol...

Advice??? Get a taxi out and back at night......never walk alone.....

Head to the strip and BCM square and everything you will want.....bars.....clubs. ....atmosphere. ....fun......will all be there. ...

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 25th April to 28th April.......WOOP!!!!

15 Dublin lads heading out for 2 nights but not til the 27th

Might see you there! No doubt we will probably end up in the Irish bar! Go on holiday to get out of the country then end up spending your time in an Irish bar. Typical Irish holiday

Edited: 04 April 2013, 23:24
Nottingham, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 25th April to 28th April.......WOOP!!!!

Hi Manchester-Golfer....yes, you guessed it...VERY excited.., we've spoken about doing this for quite some time and finally....we've booked and Magaluff here we come...:-D.., thank you for the advice. Were not expecting it to be "packed" but are thinking that with the BCM pre-opening party there could be a few people making a special trip just for that.....going to be epic hopefully....:-D

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 25th April to 28th April.......WOOP!!!!

Candylips........

I am sure you'll all come back with many happy memories. .......just take heed of my advice about night time. ....x

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

Nottingham, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: 25th April to 28th April.......WOOP!!!!

Hi dublinac..., 15 of you....,?? what are you celebrating??

Irish bar...haha..love it...!!! and yes typical Irish.., but lets face it, you can't beat a good irish bar, if your irish or not., they always seem to have a fab atmosphere. We shall keep our eyes well and truly peeled but im assuming 15 guys all talking irish might just stand out!! haha, are you going in any fancy dress??

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,559 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 25th April to 28th April.......WOOP!!!!

I've been informed that the resort is starting to pick up, with not many bars still shut.

I'll tweak MG's advice at reply number 1, I don't think it's necessary to get a taxi to go out if you're going early evening, like 8pm, and going for a bar crawl up the strip, but anything after half eleven at night if your pickled...........GET A TAXI!

They are back in small numbers so it seems.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
169 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 25th April to 28th April.......WOOP!!!!

starting to feel slightly uneasy at having booked to go to Majorca, is it really that bad walking the streets that you have to take taxis everywhere? My husband and i are staying in Palma Nova but, was planning to wander into Magaluf a couple of nights. Might not bother if its not safe.

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,938 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 25th April to 28th April.......WOOP!!!!

If you look at the top questions up on the right hand side of this page under the heading Safety in... there is some great advice for those going out to Magalluf.

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,559 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 25th April to 28th April.......WOOP!!!!

You can walk back to palmanova from magalluf before midnight probably without any problems.

I mean, i've done it at 2 am as well and not seen or heard anyone.

But it obviously exists........... just cos I haven't been affected by it from personal experience.

It depends on how down your guard is really. Anyone alert has little problems.

It's hard to say what the accurate picture is as it appears to infringe TA's posting guidelines and posts describing the truth get zapped.

Edited: 05 April 2013, 13:08
Rhyl, United Kingdom
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: 25th April to 28th April.......WOOP!!!!

Hey I'm going the same dates, So you will not be the only ones Don't worry about that, what hotel you in? You will have a amazing time ive not been let down once when gone in april

Question for MG the pirate shows we was going last year but changed our mind over there, got a show on the Wednesday is it a must see? As everybody was raving about it, better shows during the busy months? Thanks