We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

first time help

Level Contributor
158 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
first time help

first time going here. Going for 4 days but hotel is all inclusive. How much would you suggest I need for 4 days? Usually drink vodka on a night time and get drunk quite easy lol

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: first time help

Going where/which hotel? Won't cost you a euro extra as you can drink vodka (unbranded) to your heart's content on All Inclusive.And you can drink it until you are drunk. You won't be on your own.Is this for real?

Level Contributor
158 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: first time help

no I mean in the pubs and clubs afterwards like the actual night time cos all inclu will finish a certain time won't it? obvo ill be drinkin in the room too just wondered how much to take rather take too much

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: first time help

You obviously know the scene.All Inclusive usually finishes at midnight.You still haven't said where you are staying.

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,978 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: first time help

If you're already half cut before going out, I doubt that you'd need more than €50 a night.

But everyone's got a different threshold.

Moocher only takes €5 out with him :-)

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: first time help

Always depends on who you go with and how much you normally spend.

E.g if someone wants to go out early (out of the hotel and as a group) then that particular day you'll probably spend more.

Also money to fetch stuff back like fags alcohol presents I dunno.

With all inc id say take £300 you'll probably not spend all of it but its better to have more juat incase. :)

Have fun

newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: first time help

I really do despair when i read some of the questions on this forum...

LOL

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: first time help

KJ.......

I totally agree with you.......funny enough these questions only seem to appear on the Magaluf forum .......now read into that what you wish? Lol....

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

Huntly, United...
Level Contributor
1,292 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: first time help

It's not just the Magalluf forum.

My favourite question on the Benidorm Forum is, "Where can I play bingo in Benidorm?"

Now read into that what you will! LOL.

London, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: first time help

Hi,

The author of this thread sounds "quite young"

Especially as the plan seems to be to drain the hotel of anything alcholic during the day then continue through the night..

Oh to be capable...

Personally,after a nice meal early evening and a "relaxing drink" afterwards, I"m ready to collapse,never mind,"hitting the town!! "

You know you are getting " older" when you read posts similar to these and frown! Ha ha ha.

10. Re: first time help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2014, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf
Recent Conversations