We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help for my 18 year olf Niece

M D
Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Help for my 18 year olf Niece

My Niece is travelling to Magalluf in June and I want to ensure that she is safe and informed. On a recent BBC show they showed a help/information centre situated in the middle of the resort where you could go to get advice, transfer money, get an interpreter etc. Does anyone know what it is called? It was featured on the Holiday Hit Squad programme

birmingham
Level Contributor
162 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help for my 18 year olf Niece

I think you mean The Travel Buddy.

They have a website and are also on Facebook.

newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,478 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help for my 18 year olf Niece

Your niece will be perfectly safe if she uses common sense, stays with her friends late at night, and stays in control..most of the problems in Magaluf are alcohol rather than crime related..I do however suggest that she gets a taxi back to her hotel after midnight....

3. Re: Help for my 18 year olf Niece

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf