We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sol guadalupe

Which Magaluf hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
doncaster
Level Contributor
437 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
sol guadalupe

hi all,i know i might of asked this question before but is this hotel suited for familys,i am a little concerned after reading some raviews that you get groups of party all night people who have total disregard for fellow guests trying to enjoy the hotel in peace.dont get me wrong we like a drink and to enjoy late nights,but we are considerate enough not to cause offence by coming back to the hotel at 3am waking everyone in the process.any upto date experience would be appreciated.for £50 i can change hotel we are staying at can picafort for 5 nights then to the sol for 5 nights of which we could change(any recomends would be appreciated anywhere on majorca thanks paul

newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sol guadalupe

You really dont have too much to worry about.

The Guadalupe is definately more suited to families than the 18-30 party crowd in my opinion, and the hotel tends to have a zero policy on rowdy behaviour.

Its a good ten minute walk to the main strip (Punta Ballena) and noise is not too much of a problem. Rooms facing the pool tend to be quieter however so i would request one of those if possible.

Bear in mind that this IS Magaluf and young people abound especially in July and August. Its not an especially peaceful place in the evenings, and even in the Guadalupe there WILL be some groups of youngsters out for a good time.

Depending on when you are travelling another resort on the island MAY be a better idea....

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sol guadalupe

KJ.....

I think you've covered it all there. ......lol. .

The Guadalupe is family friendly. .....but being Magaluf you can never guarantee that the wrong crowd may stay there. ......but the zero tolerance of bad behaviour is normally enforced there.

If the OP has any doubts then I would consider another resort. .....in fact I just wouldn't take my family to Magaluf in season at all and especially with the problems on the streets late at night......look at another resort is my advice. .

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

3. Re: sol guadalupe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf