We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the strip

Which Magaluf hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Roscommon, Ireland
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
the strip

Was out last nite and the strip had very few ppl in it, that being said im staying in mallorca rocks and it's only about half full

newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: the strip

A lot of folk would have been flying home yesterday to get back to work after the bank holiday, and after a weekend of excess Monday is always going to be the quietest night of the week in Magaluf..that and of course its still only May.....

2. Re: the strip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 31 May 2013, 09:35
Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: the strip

Yates....

Personally I hope you don't get a helpful response through your rudeness in both your posts..

MG

Malvern, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: the strip

agreed mg, some people do make me wonder, says something like that then has the cheek to ask a question?

wayne

London, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: the strip

I will be travelling to spain for the 1st time this year and have found the majority of people on this forum helpful and very friendly..

There really is no excuse for being rude and offensive,so i'm hoping there is an apology posted here soon.

People be nice!!

( is that so outdated now? )

newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: the strip

I have reported both posts to TA.

Stupid, rude and ignorant......

London, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: the strip

Behind you 100%.

We have all ( well i know i have ) made comments and asked questions that may well come across as obvious or self explainable but that deserve any snide remarks...

Most of the time it be put down to the little kid in us all,when we are looking forward to our holiday...Excitement/wanting to know how hot it will be ( how tanned we will be )..The beach;

the food, everything..

So I'd ask for a little patience and understanding when even the most mundane comment/question is posted...

This year we are coming to spain for the first time,I'm 46,planning my daily outfits,what to do first.....

I rest my case!!

8. Re: the strip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2014, 06:18