We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pirates Adventure - how is the dinner?

Trondheim, Norway
Level Contributor
65 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Pirates Adventure - how is the dinner?

I'm trying to find some details on what type of dinner is included in Pirates Adventure show and if there are any choices available.

Their website at http://www.piratesadventure.com/ don't really say anything about the dinner.

I have read some reviews which state that the dinner is rather average or basic, but it's difficult to find details on what type of food is served. I found one discussion from 4 years ago, according to which the dinner is chips, sausages, salad, bread, chicken, beans and ice cream.... does someone have more up-to-date information on this?

Also: is the dinner included in every ticket category or just the most expensive ones. I would be interested in "The Main Deck" ticket category (the cheapest one).

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pirates Adventure - how is the dinner?

I went Halloween last year for the closing party, which was fab! I had the veggie option, which was veggie burger, it was ok. The others had chicken, colslaw, chips etc... It's basically buffet food, just average. Regarding the tickets, I would always go for the most expensive if you can afford it. You are more involved in the show and the experience will be so much better.

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,595 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pirates Adventure - how is the dinner?

You have the menu spot on there. Actually, even though it isn't anything special, the food is ok, and my butcher DH rates the sausages (they are very tasty), so a compliment indeed.

How was your veggie burger Britchick? When I went last the veggie option was a lasagne which looked really nice, but that was a couple of years ago.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pirates Adventure - how is the dinner?

Yes Annabelle, it used to be a veg lasagne and that was totally delicious. They've now changed It to the burger and it's ok, nothing special. Wish they had kept it as it was.

Trondheim, Norway
Level Contributor
65 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pirates Adventure - how is the dinner?

Thanks for the info!

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pirates Adventure - how is the dinner?

I honestly don't think anyone goes to Pirates for the food.I agree there is a vibe from eating and having a drink or two while watching a show but this is hardly a cabaret dining experience.But it is basic enough to satisfy almost anybody who fancies a meal there-and if they served eg paella, I suppose more than half would leave it anyway.That is why they serve what they do. I doubt the food and drink content amounts to even 10 euros of the ticket price-which is a bargain in itself.

For me with no children to consider, if not watching the late night Adults show, I would go for a meal after the show.

6. Re: Pirates Adventure - how is the dinner?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf
Recent Conversations