We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magaluf

Which Magaluf hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Magaluf

Wats it like in magaluf round about start of October??? Ny ladies going 4 lads going from Manchester

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Magaluf

Mark....

Could you write again what you're asking for?

Cheers..

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Magaluf

It's busy-ish but not with people under 40. There will be ladies going then and like the gentlemen going at that time they will be generally aged 40+.Big time then for that age group (mine) and the atmosphere is pleasant and matey.Piano Bar is the centre of attraction and very busy indeed from 4pm onwards.

Level Contributor
27 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Magaluf

My friend and I are thinking of booking for then!

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
134 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Magaluf

A lot of the main clubs and bars will be shut by then I think. Closing party's take place around mid to the end of September

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Magaluf

My mate have booked we go on October 2nd u on fb hun

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Magaluf

So will it be busy at the beginning of October anybody no cos I've booked n don't wanna get to a ghost town

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Magaluf

Mark..............

There are many postings on the subject of staying in October.................but the bottom line is this:-

From the first week of October the resort winds down very quickly indeed from the busy bars, clubs etc...that you would expect to find in Magaluf...........so I would say that the first weekend in October is the last time when you will be happy with the numbers etc. in the resort but after that weekend the resort very quickly goes "very, very, quiet" indeed............

After saying that you will always find bars open during October before the final shutters come down on the season....but for many they don't want to go to Magaluf to not have then resort "BUZZING"....

Hopefully that covers your enquiry Mark?

All the best..

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Magaluf

I go October 2nd so hopefully that will be a bit busy as its a weds n the 1 st weekend

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,564 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Magaluf

IMO the shutdown will be pronto this year, if the summer takings are the yardstick. The first few weeks of September will have to be exceptional to encourage a few bars to stay open.

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Magaluf

Mark

I take it the feedback I'm getting from friends living out there is true, that the resort is very quiet???

MANCHESTER-GOLFER