We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marina Barracuda

Nottingham, United...
9 posts
Save Topic
Marina Barracuda

Hi ! has anyone recently stayed in the Barracuda?? just I have friends which have also just booked up for early September and have now heard some shocking reviews of it? Thanks

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,847 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marina Barracuda

Why oh why do people do this, the order to do it is check reviews, do your homework, then book... you only have to look at the hotel website & room pics to see what their market is, the young party crowd.

Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Marina Barracuda

If ur after a mad party hotel then this is place its gonna be loud loads of hen and stag doo go here .... But its how you make holiday...

Im off here on 19th september :-) x

Nottingham, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Marina Barracuda

Re Trinet: It wasnt for me but for a friend and I was just hoping to hear a view of anyone who has been there recently... cheers for your pointless input anyway!

Edited: 27 July 2013, 21:10
Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marina Barracuda

Brads. ..

The Marina Barracuda provides cheap but clean accommodation for the younger element ......and on the whole ticks the boxes for most.

Sadly. .......but not surprisingly the negatives are about some fellow young guests ......who as usual spoil it for the majority of others......with noise...bad language. ...and basically acting like children. ...somethings don't change do they?? Lol..

The only good thing I would say to you is that you're NOT going in the height of the season so hopefully things won't be too bad..

During the day I am sure you'll enjoy the pool and company aaround it and at night its your base for sleeping. .......

So go out and enjoy. .......

Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marina Barracuda

Prompted by the comments on this thread I have just read the hotel reviews back to end May. Must be my age as I was shocked. It is quite clear as M-G says it is the hotel guests who are responsible for the decadence. But as I am over 60 who am I to say what teens and twenties want from their holiday digs? Is it any wonder so much money is being invested to raise the standards in Magaluf?

All I do know is it's not for me.

6. Re: Marina Barracuda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf