We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pirates Adventure Show

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
72 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Pirates Adventure Show

We will be going to the Pirates Adventure show on Halloween - should we buy the tickets before we leave (I can get two tickets for the cheapest seats for £37 each) or is it cheaper to buy them when we are there?

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pirates Adventure Show

I have never seen or heard of any discounted tickets/admission for Pirates.

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pirates Adventure Show

WirralScouse...................

I have been around on here for a few years too, and I have NEVER heard of any tickets for the Pirates Adventure Show being discounted..............

The latest prices for this season 6footsharon are in the link below:-

www.piratesadventure.com/ticket_details.html

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

Edited: 08 October 2013, 14:18
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,396 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pirates Adventure Show

I've already bought my tickets, I wouldn't leave it until you get there. The tickets won't be any cheaper and you run the risk of not getting any. It was a full house last year and was fantastic, the Halloween costumes were brilliant, so make sure you pack yours!

Wigan
Level Contributor
364 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pirates Adventure Show

We bought 2 adults and 1 child for the Captains Table for Halloween earlier tonight.

I read that Jet2 holidaymakers get discount back in 2011 but couldn't find anything else.

We paid 60 Euros per Adult and 30 Euros for our son - the "lesser" tables were cheaper though

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,558 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pirates Adventure Show

you won't get any discounted tickets for Pirates, it is a very popular show, particularly this night!

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
72 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pirates Adventure Show

Pauljudithluke - can you tell me where you bought your tickets? was it direct from their website? the captain's tables tickets are 80 euros on their website.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,396 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pirates Adventure Show

I bought them from the pirates website and mine were also 60 euros adults and 30 for children.

You must be looking in the wrong place, just checked again and that is definitely still the price

Edited: 09 October 2013, 11:14
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,396 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pirates Adventure Show

If you press buy tickets and choose Halloween you will see the price, it's different than the October prices.

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
72 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pirates Adventure Show

you're right.. i've just went online and seen the captain's tables tickets for 60 euros

Wigan
Level Contributor
364 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pirates Adventure Show

See you all there then!

Edited: 09 October 2013, 12:53
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf
Recent Conversations