We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magaluf 20th-27th Oct

Which Magaluf hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sevenoaks, England...
2 posts
Save Topic
Magaluf 20th-27th Oct

Can anyone tell me what it's like between 20th - 27th please.

I.e what's still open, atmosphere, age range etc.

Staying in hotel Martinique.

Also will €700 euros be ok for the week?

Thanks

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Magaluf 20th-27th Oct

Hi...

My advice is to read one of the many postings about Magaluf in October. ....

In a nut shell.......when you go......very quiet...

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

Sevenoaks, England...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Magaluf 20th-27th Oct

Does this mean the strip is closed or partly open?

Anything else you could add would be a great help.

It's just that I've been reading on some sites that things close up at the end of October so we'd be the last week?

Cheers

newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Magaluf 20th-27th Oct

The strip will still be "open" but its possible many of the bars on BCM Square will be closed for the season.

Its really the very last week of the "summer" in Magaluf, so until you actually arrive its difficult to be sure exactly which bars and clubs will still be open.

Dont worry there WILL still be enough places to eat and drink, but sadly the great atmosphere and vibe of high summer are long gone.

The weather should still be pleasant enough to enjoy the beaches, although October can bring the odd bad day.

Try to go June-September in the future.

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Magaluf 20th-27th Oct

KJ..................

As usual excellently summed up..............

The only two bars open on BCM square are Reflex and Bobby's.................but they were due to close this weekend, so I was told by the PR's......

But as we both know if the resort is quiet then they'll close up for Winter early...........

Very sad that another season has come to an end...........and sadly the talk this season was all about "the problem", and "balconies"......................plus the usual Magaluf behaviour.........

Who knows what the future holds for Magaluf or should I say " Calvia beach resort"???

sol-hotels.com/landings/…index.html

holidayhypermarket.co.uk/blog/index.php/calv…

Well guess we better watch this space?????????

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,457 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Magaluf 20th-27th Oct

Any ideas why the Sol Guadalupe is excluded from this list (2nd link) of new fandabbydozy swish modern hotels?

They make you laugh. It's like Magaluf is just some nearby beach ;-) in their descriptions.

6. Re: Magaluf 20th-27th Oct

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2014, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf
Recent Conversations