We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October

Which Magaluf hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Thurles, Ireland
Level Contributor
9 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
October

Is bomarang or any other club open in october? Dont want to go to BCM?

newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: October

Most clubs will still open at the moment, but weekends will be far busier than midweek.

I know MG was there last week so he will have accurate infornation.

It depends when you are going In October to a large extent.

If its 27th onwards i suspect every club will be closed for the season...

Edited: 11 October 2013, 14:56
Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: October

tru80...........

I am 99.9% certain that both Boomerang......&....Banana's are now closed until next year.....and BCM closed it's doors 2 weeks ago come Sunday......

There will still be enough life going on up the strip but it will be very quiet compared with "the season".....

My advice and KJ's is to make sure that you go to Magaluf no later than the end of September to make sure that you have all the clubs open etc......otherwise you may well be very disappointed?

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

Edited: 11 October 2013, 15:00
newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: October

There you are LOL

MG...BCM on its website say the closing party is 18 October?

Did they close early this year?

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: October

Hi KJ.............

There you are!!!!!!!!! Yes the BCM website says that they are open upto the 18th October, but when I was there the PR's and the shop on BCM square were selling everything off and saying that BCM square was closing on the 29th September..........

Maybe they've changed their mind??????????//lol... Wouldn't be the first time!!!!!!!lol..

Good luck to them.............as I think you'd struggle to fill Bobby's bar with people never mind BCM!!lol..

Hopefully someone who is still out there, can come on and let us know if it's still open............

Boomerang and Banana's ARE definitely closed I am told..............and also Tokio Joes......hopefully the links below might help others KJ?

http://www.magallufclubpass.com/?p=1734

https:/…boomerangsmagallufofficial

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

Thurles, Ireland
Level Contributor
9 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: October

thanks for the reply's. headed into the office on the strip once the bars closed. BCM was open on friday nite and last nite (saturday! been der in june and that was even too mad for me, think i'll stick to the quite time in october :) does april be the same as october (quiteness wise)?

6. Re: October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf