We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach

London, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Beach

Hi guys,

Just a quick question. I was in alcudia in June last year and they had just inserted safes in the middle of parasols which you could use when you hired the sun loungers on the beach. Do you know if magaluf's beaches have anything similar to this?

Cheers

Guess!
Level Contributor
176 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach

What a great idea! As of yesterday, Magaluf beach parasols don't have this.

Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach

Yes, a really great idea. I'd even consider investing in that business.

I wonder whom you'd have to pay off to get a licence...

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,005 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach

Yeah, sounds a really great idea.

The Mayor for Calvia is so hands on, once he hears about them, you can expect them to be implemented by about 2034 ;-)

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach

What a great idea.....I never saw that on Dragons Den" ...:)

Joking apart......what a really really good idea.....giving everyone peace of mind whilst they go for a swim etc....

MG

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach

How safe was the safe in Alcudia? eg was it a permanent secure placement or portable?

London, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach

It was very safe. It was built into the middle of the parasol and you put in your own code to use it. It was circular so went around the parasol.

Huntly, United...
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beach

They'll just nick the parasol.

Huntly, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Beach

hi gadgie do you not think they might look a bit stupid walking aroond we a parasol .its a good idea the safes saves one person staying looking after other peoples belongings .

9. Re: Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf
Recent Conversations