We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TRH Torrenova

Which Magaluf hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool
Level Contributor
224 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
TRH Torrenova

Booked the TRH Torrenova last year, for the 1st August this year for me and my wife. When I booked it I didn't know anything about this Carnage thing they have there, pool party's, jungle sessions and what ever else. I'm 30 and still love a good session, but will this be to mad?

Also they sell tickets for these "events" that are based around the pool. Surely if your staying in the hotel you won't be asked to pay again for these "events"

1. Re: TRH Torrenova

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 15 June 2015, 15:32
Edited: 15 June 2015, 15:32
2. Re: TRH Torrenova

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 15 June 2015, 15:33
Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,690 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TRH Torrenova

Whilst I have some sympathy powerscouse, surely, but surely, *anyone* booking Magaluf for August has *some* idea of what they are letting themselves in for???

liverpool
Level Contributor
224 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TRH Torrenova

Yer I did know what we was letting ourselves in for, and we are well prepared for a heavy holiday, in my head I still think I can keep up with the teens, will have to see though haha.

I only booked this hotel in the first place because it was cheap, £500 for the week. I was looking on booking.com yesterday and it's now £1500, maybe this is because they have so called celebrities there (towie, Geordie shore etc..)

It's only pay on arrival so I'm keeping my eye out for something around the same price and I can cancel upto 24hrs before. Late rooms the week before maybe? We will see.

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
1,381 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TRH Torrenova

Hi there, that's fine, was only trying to help, your contradicting yourself now, read your question, will it be too mad??? so you actually are prepared for all the drinking, noise etc. with the young ones - hope you have a great time, we are here to help with our experiences.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TRH Torrenova

You say you are "paying at the hotel". Im assuming you booked via travel republic or something similar? If you read the fine print, its not always as simple as just cancelling the booking and choosing another hotel. Did you have to put credit/debit card details in to confirm the booking? You may find you get charged a fee for cancelling....a percentage of the total cost springs to mind. The percentage increases the closer you get to the arrival date.

liverpool
Level Contributor
224 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: TRH Torrenova

It's with booking.com, you give your card details but you only get charged if you cancel within the last 24hrs. They charge you more per room for this option.

I'm more intrested in the Carnage people who run the pool partys. I can handle a mad hotel but this seems like one of the boat party things with sex games. Do t really fancy that.

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
1,381 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: TRH Torrenova

Power, honestly, Im sure you can get somewhere else, I don't like the thought of you staying there, its nice to go out and party and stay in a nice place especially when you are slightly more mature, trust me I love my drink and carry on but like to stay somewhere nice during the day that is relaxing.

liverpool
Level Contributor
224 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: TRH Torrenova

I'm still looking for somewhere else, don't get me wrong, but it's money matters.

This is just a cheap break for me and the wife while the son is away with Nan and granddad.

We went to Orlando in April which cost a fortune, so unless I find a better hotel the same price or cheaper then I'm staying put. 😖

liverpool
Level Contributor
224 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: TRH Torrenova

Just booked the samos, half board for £650.I've stayed there before so I know it's ok.

Get answers to your questions about Magaluf