We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late flight in

Which Magaluf hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Late flight in

I am getting a late flight in to palma airport .

The flight lands at 23:10 and I need to get to Magaluf. Is there buses running at that hour or just after?

Huntly, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Late flight in

hi breadbread

not sure about buses but there will be plenty of taxis about 35 euros .

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Late flight in

Im sure you can get the line 1 bus from the Airport to Palma until about 2am but there will be no buses from Palma to Magaluf till about 6am. Im sure the last buses from Palma to Magaluf are around 22:00. So like Ian t says, you may be better off with a Taxi.

Hope this helps and happy hols.

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,204 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Late flight in

As above the airport bus will still be going but nothing after 10pm to Magaluf. Taxi that late will likely be 38/40 euros for up to 4 people. You should just be able to hop in one even that late.

Newark-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Late flight in

You could always book a transfer. I did a speedy shuttle through alpha rooms, no more than 4 drop offs. cheaper than a taxi.

Manchester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Late flight in

If you have not already set off, I would look at transfer websites I got 1 for 4.50 from palma airport to magaluf 2 years ago when I was working out there they are really good!

Dublin, Ireland
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Late flight in

What site can I book that on?

Will they still run that late? what way do they work.

I'd rather not have to pay 40 for a taxi but of course if I have to its not the end of the world.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
18,602 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Late flight in

ResortHoppa is one I've used previously that should be able to do Magaluf for a decent price. Just put your details in on the website, selecting either one way or a return and they give you a quote.

http://www.resorthoppa.com/transfer.asp

Dublin, Ireland
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Late flight in

Okaythanks.

It says 5 pound per person one way which is great.

Is it like a bus with loads of other people on it or what? Does it wait around for other people ? I presume we are one of the latest flights .

Magaluf, Spain
Level Contributor
217 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Late flight in

The normal Resort Hopper can take two hours or more to get to your hotel, as it does wait for other flights, and has to drop off at other hotels before yours. You can upgrade to a minimum of for drop offs, so that should be quicker. I had a friend who used the normal one, landed at 01.40 in the morning, got to Magaluf at 04.15. She said never again, sat on the coach at the airport for over a hour.

10. Re: Late flight in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf