We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buy excursions online or in resort

Salford, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Buy excursions online or in resort

Hi it's another question from me again,

Can i have some advice on whether I should pay for excursions such as booze cruises online on in resort. I was looking at the sunset booze cruise and was wondering if there is any difference in price depending where you buy it from?

Thanks

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buy excursions online or in resort

Lauren....

I am not sure if there is a difference in price online compared with the price in the resort but personally I would book in the resort. ....

Ticket in hand with possible best price. .......and hey ho go and have a great time. ..

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

Salford, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buy excursions online or in resort

Thank you. I have looked a lot online and couldn't find any advice on this so thank you

3. Re: Buy excursions online or in resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf
Recent Conversations