We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trh torrenova

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
trh torrenova

hi anyone stopped here , gets quite good reviews but people bang on about it being up a huge hill ! hubby and i quite fit so shouldnt be a prob unless like peop;e make out Everest has moved to Majorca . thanks

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trh torrenova

its heart attack hill lol its not that bad ive climbed worse and you can allways get into magalluf via opp direction out of apartments and that hill is nowhere has big so i wouldnt6 worry its only a hard walk when drunk lol

moocher

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: trh torrenova

thanks for that made me laugh. here goes then gonna book it , cant wait .

Mallorca
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: trh torrenova

I've heard of people recommending going into the Hotel Hawaii, getting the lift to the top floor (obviously they've got two main entrances), leaving the Hawaii and apparently, this gets you a bit closer to the top of the hill!.

Anyway, I've walked up it. I wouldn't recommend it for wheelchairs and dragging suitcases, but other than that, it's OK. And it means that you don't have to worry about eating too much during your stay in Torrenova, as you'll have done a bit of exercise!.

The only real pain is when you're driving behind a coach, and the coach pulls over to leave clients, and they you have to do a handbrake start... my poor car doesn't like that too much!. Stupid hill!.

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: trh torrenova

are peolle really that lazy ! Dont think it will be a prob ,like you say will need the exercise , thanks for the reply mate , 5 weeks tomorrow YIPPEE.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: trh torrenova

dani i once went down the hill on a pushbike with no brakes lol and crashed at the bottom ,its a good job i was a little drunk

moocher

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: trh torrenova

loving the image might try it after a few vodka s . hey hotel and fairground all in one !

Carrickfergus...
Level Contributor
105 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: trh torrenova

LOL @ moocher - are you safe to let out alone?

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
408 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: trh torrenova

I think I might be there at the same time as you - I'm there 24-28th April!

We are staying in the Sotavento which is up the same hill - I'm sure will be grand - have stayed at the Vista Sol before and the hill is a bit of a killer but not the end of the world! After a few its a giggle!!!!

Hope you have a brill time - fingers crossed for some lush weather - might see you absailing down the hill to the beach!! Hhahahaha

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: trh torrenova

iam sure weather will be fine if not always a good time to be had ,people always lovely , great atmosphere . enjoy yours as well pet .

notts
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: trh torrenova

We are going to the Marina torrenova,up the same hill i think,never noticed the trh torrenova it must be furthur up

Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations