We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Lucia - is it only Thomson

manchester
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Santa Lucia - is it only Thomson

Family have booked a week at Santa Lucia from 1st Aug 2010 through Thomson. For 2 adults all inc it is £1292 which I think is expensive.

We are joining them for a few days and have found a flight with Jet 2 for £162 going on the 4th but I can only seem to book the Santa Lucia all inc through Thomson. Anyone know of any other companies that I could get a price of hotel only?

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santa Lucia - is it only Thomson

You can book Santa Lucia -Hotel only- through the Thomson website.Seems to be £110 per night per room at the time you are going and they have vacancies.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Santa Lucia - is it only Thomson

Sorry my reply did not answer your original question.I had not seen that you had already priced Santa Lucia "hotel-only" through the Thomson site.One of the esteemed members of TA Majorca Forum who lives in Palma Nova and knows the hotel very well indeed corrected me in a PM.I thought that was nice because he could have made me look a mug on public forum.

coventry
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Santa Lucia - is it only Thomson

Hi

I am quite sure the hotel is exclusive to thomson, you could try www.hotelesglobales.com, I dont know of any other way to book it as it never comes up on search reults on alpharooms, travelrepublic etc.

Sometimes if you play around with dates on the thomson website it comes out cheaper but i doubt it for the first week in august

manchester
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Santa Lucia - is it only Thomson

Thanks folks although we are restricted to those dates as our family have already booked their through Thomson and we are meeting them there. I'm determined to get it cheaper though. Still looking....

5. Re: Santa Lucia - is it only Thomson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 04 June 2010, 16:36
co.clare
Level Contributor
184 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Santa Lucia - is it only Thomson

Hi the last time i checked, www.venere.com or www.alpharooms.com had the hotel on its listings !!

coventry
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Santa Lucia - is it only Thomson

I have never seen it on either of these sites

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
182 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Santa Lucia - is it only Thomson

Agree - it is Thomson only so you will have to book via Thomson.

You could try emailing the hotel or hotelesglobales but I would say you will either get no reply or a negative

Good Luck !

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Santa Lucia - is it only Thomson

Travel Republic are advertising that they do it .

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Santa Lucia - is it only Thomson

You could try still try phoning tho I see HuddersfieldTourist has given the probability that you won't get a positive response .

Globales Hotel Santa Lucia . Palma Nova Situación

C/Duque de Extremera 6, E-7181

Palma Nova. Calviá MALLORCA

Palmanova

Tel:0034 971 681 358 - Fax:0034 971 681 543

res.santalucia@hotelesglobales.com

Edited: 06 June 2010, 14:55
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova