We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accurate Weather

cornwall,uk
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Accurate Weather

Which website is the most accurate for the weather in Palma Nova?

They all seem to differ so much. Some say 5 or 6 degrees, while others say 16 or 17 degrees, which website is the best?

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,929 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accurate Weather

Weather for the next day or two? Most sites are the same.

Weather for the next 10 days? Well, now, there's a question :-)

Yahoo, Weather Channel, Accu weather all seem to be near enough for me.

I like Accu because it gives a 'real feel' guide, adding in compensation for wind speed/direction etc so gives an idea of how hot it actually feels.

It doesn't really matter in the summer obviously because every day is hot.

Caimari, Mallorca
Level Contributor
630 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accurate Weather

tbh all the commercial websites have proven themselves to be spectacularly wrong..there is a pilots website called www.fallingrain.com which a client of mine, a field geologist whos work apparently depends on knowing the weather (or maybe he just doesnt like ot get wet, who knows?) reccomended...its proven to be more reliable than wunderground, Yahoo or others here...

cornwall,uk
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accurate Weather

Im looking at 15 day forcasts.

I dont know if anyone has been out this week at all but was accuweather spot on?

The weathers a bit hit or miss at the moment by the looks of it, I hope it settles for 5th April!

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accurate Weather

cornishkris....................

The weather is so unpredictable...........even in Mallorca...........

The one weather station that I would never use is the BBC......absolutley useless.....................the amount of times I've been out in Mallorca in beautiful 80degrees of sunshine and they have said heavy rain etc.!lol...lol...

The one I like the best is...................

aemet.es/es/eltiempo/prediccion/localidades…

But I will try out the one recommended by finca_escastell and see how that goes with my friend sthat live out there and see how it compares....

Finally when it comes down to 15 day forecasts..............I personally wouldn't take too much notice of them,as so much can happen from one day to the next,and so from one week to the next is "massive"!!!

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

5. Re: Accurate Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 21:16
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova