We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marineland

UK
Level Contributor
127 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Marineland

Is this open end of April beginning of May? Does anyone know if you can get close up with the dolphins?

Thanks

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,676 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marineland

Doesn't say here but my guess would be that it will be open at Easter.

marineland.es/marineland/mallorca/index.php…

UK
Level Contributor
127 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marineland

Thanks. I have emailed them twice from that site and asked them, but had no reply as of yet.

Thanks anyway.

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marineland

cmocuk..................

I would have thought like WHP.........................

But last year they opened from14th February to 30th October ,so if things run the same then you'll have no problems when you go out this year at the end of April..............

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

Palma de Mallorca
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marineland

Hi,

It should be as Easter is expected to be a busy time. Its a fab day out

Emm

Ostrava, Czech...
Level Contributor
13 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marineland

Just checked their opening hours: marineland.es/marineland/…horarios.php and for the season of 2011 it is open from 18th April ;-)

Does anyone know if the vouchers for a free child entry (with paying adults) are still available from somewhere? I read about them in last year discussions but have not found them anywhere for 2011. Thanks.

Edited: 14 April 2011, 10:51
Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,437 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Marineland

Huskice,

almost certain it was McDonalds in Palma Nova, where you got the free child entrance tickets (with a kids meal)

also in the hotel we stayed in (Mirlos/Tordos) they often had these tickets (family) as prizes in the kids evening competition

7. Re: Marineland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 15:18
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations