We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

torrenova

Ireland
Level Contributor
570 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
torrenova

Hi we are staying at the Torrenova marina in two weeks time. Could someone tell me can I get a bus to the other resorts or is their an island tour. Many thanks

falkirk scotland
Level Contributor
169 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: torrenova

regular buses run to palma city,paguera and santa ponsa.not sure where else.you can go on an excursion around the island by coach,there are many places that sell tours. if you havnt been before go into palma,its a lovely city,you can take the old wooden train through the mountains to soller which is stunning. hope you enjoy

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
529 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: torrenova

I have put on a link for the buses for you. It also gives the timetable but you can't always go by that, but the buses do run frequently. From Palma Nova you can get to many places easy enough on the buses and they are quite cheap. There is a lot of other stuff to do as well including going on the Soller wooden train as nel has mentioned which is a great day out. The link also has lots more information on it to look at.

seemallorca.com/travel-and-transport/travell…

Ireland
Level Contributor
570 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: torrenova

first time to Majorca so thanks everyone.

4. Re: torrenova

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 01:18
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova