We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Alpharooms.com to book?

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
1,841 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone used Alpharooms.com to book?

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone on here has used alpharooms.com to book a holiday before? We have always used the big names when booking but this company are £553 cheaper than Thomson for the same holiday, infact Thomson were 1 night less.

Thanks

Liz

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,549 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used Alpharooms.com to book?

I used to use them a lot, haven't for a couple of years now though as I book direct with hotel. I never had any problems with them.

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
4,963 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone used Alpharooms.com to book?

Yes I've used them several times. If you have any concerns pay by credit card that way you're covered should they go out of business before your trip.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
197 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone used Alpharooms.com to book?

Hi Liz, we have booked our hotel with Alpha rooms for this coming holiday and they have been fine and even price matched a quote for us. Like you we always used Thomsons or Thomas Cook but found these much cheaper so went ahead and did DIY this time.

Regards

Julie

cork ireland
Level Contributor
655 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone used Alpharooms.com to book?

Numerous times, for hotels only, also without any problem, they do take a deposit though, you can insure against losing it but that's costing you again.

suffolk
Level Contributor
793 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone used Alpharooms.com to book?

I have used them for hotels and transfers several times with no problems at all. Haven't been on a package deal for over 15 years. DIY for me, the money I save is my spending money.

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,755 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone used Alpharooms.com to book?

Hi Liz

I have never used alpha rooms direct but i have booked with travel republic quite a few times,and we are going to Fuerteventura in march with T.R.and i see on my printout this time it says accomadtion is booked through alpha rooms ,so they must sometimes use them aswell,never noticed it before tho..

WENDY

croydon
Level Contributor
616 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Has anyone used Alpharooms.com to book?

We have used them a couple of times.Once for a holiday and once for just a hotel room.No problem on either occasion.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Has anyone used Alpharooms.com to book?

Utterly dependable.

Hurlford, Scotland...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Has anyone used Alpharooms.com to book?

hi i have used them loads of imes - i always book my holidays through alpharooms or travel republic as they are alot cheaper than the holiday companies - i have never had a problem with either of them.

scotland
Level Contributor
1,841 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Has anyone used Alpharooms.com to book?

Thanks for that replies. I looked on T.R. and they are cheaper by a few pounds.

Will it be much cheaper booking direct with the hotel and how easy is this to do?

Thanks

Liz

Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations