We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travelex cash passport & ATMs

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
travelex cash passport & ATMs

hi, has anybody used the pre loaded travelex cash passport? i have read there is no charge for withdrawing money from ATMs unless the actual atm operator charges. does anybody know of an ATM machine in palma nova that does not charge? thanks

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,137 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travelex cash passport & ATMs

I use the Fairfx pre loaded card, and I haven't had an ATM charge me yet, although the fairfx card charges €1.50 for withdrawals. They tend to offer a slightly better rate when loading the card though, which compensates.

There's plenty of machines dotted all over the place. Select 'English', and it clearly states if you are to be charged over and above for your withdrawal.

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
583 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travelex cash passport & ATMs

Hi, I have been looking at getting one of these myself this year and from what I have noticed is that all the Travelex cards charge 2 euros to get cash out at ATMs and then it is up to the ATM that you use as to whether they charge again on top. I don't think most bank ATMs charge on top of the 2 euros but you may find some of the others do.

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travelex cash passport & ATMs

Hello we use a caxton fx preloaded never been charged to get my money out.

4. Re: travelex cash passport & ATMs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 03:16
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now