We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

must see attractions / must do activities ,

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
269 posts
1 review
Save Topic
must see attractions / must do activities ,

hi , im stopping at palma nova with my wife and children in july , what shows , atractions , activities , should we looking forward to booking ,, daytime or evening ideas please ,, cheers

Majorca, Spain
Level Contributor
29 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: must see attractions / must do activities ,

I recommend Pirates Adventure for an evening show and Palma Aquarium for a day out. These are two places that are great fun for the whole family. You can find information and videos about them on their own websites. Check out www.click-mallorca.com for information about these two places and also for what else is available from Palma Nova.

Happy holidays :)

england
Level Contributor
269 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: must see attractions / must do activities ,

cheers ,, thanks for your help ,,

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: must see attractions / must do activities ,

My hubby and i done the Pirates adventure show it is a very good show we had food and unlimited drink package,the only downside is there's not much room on the tables we were put with another 2 couples which was fine and we all had a good laugh but we struggled to eat our food in comfort.in our opinion the tables should be in fours they cram you all in.

Level Contributor
65 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: must see attractions / must do activities ,

You could visit western waterpark which is in magaluf, could be a bit of a journey depending on which side of Palma nova you are staying at. I think there is also an aqualand (el arenal) quite close to Palma nova for younger children. Western water park is s very good day out but also a very expensive one!

Golf fantasia Is quite good although it was a few years since I went there again it can work out expensive.

There is also the pirates dinner like the others mentioned which I heard is very good.

Hope you have fun!

5. Re: must see attractions / must do activities ,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 13:41
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova