We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any good bars near the sol Mirlos Todos???

midlands
Level Contributor
366 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Any good bars near the sol Mirlos Todos???

I read on another post that there was an 80s Reflex bar near this hotel. Are there any more good bars in walking distance and family bars.

Regards-Andy

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
157 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any good bars near the sol Mirlos Todos???

lots of good bars within a 15minute radious,wee magees is a family freindly puc just 2 minutes away,but as i said there are lots of good ones

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,467 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any good bars near the sol Mirlos Todos???

15 minutes, Nahh I'd say 5 minutes

after all Wee Magees is only 30 seconds-1minute from the hotel

15+ minutes and you could be in Magalluf

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
124 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any good bars near the sol Mirlos Todos???

5 minutes from your hotel will take you to a nice strip of bars behind the sol cala Blanca. Walk up to the main road and there are some really lively bars and further down the road to some quieter bars and restaurants.

The 80s bar is ok but there are loads of other bars that you could go to a different one every night. If you like Pheonix Nights you will love the Stadium bar - it reminded me of old school hotel entertainment, and is quite cheap if you have the drinks that they have offers on.

Have a good time!

midlands
Level Contributor
366 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any good bars near the sol Mirlos Todos???

Kind regards to everyone!

Cheers-Andy

5. Re: Any good bars near the sol Mirlos Todos???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 21:15
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations