We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sol Mirlos Tordos

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
7 posts
Save Topic
Sol Mirlos Tordos

Is 3rd bed in Tordos a camp bed or a proper bed. 2 adults and teenage son who is a tall lad. Going all inclusive 3rd July.

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,303 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sol Mirlos Tordos

They are (portable) folding beds, suppose you would call them camp beds, I'd sayn they are suitable for a teenager

Scotland
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sol Mirlos Tordos

Thank you - this sounds a good hotel for older/teenage children - I'll book it

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,463 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sol Mirlos Tordos

Top hotel in PN Nojo for family holidays. Beach with banana boats etc just a 3-4 minute stroll out of the back gate. Plenty for teenagers IMO

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,303 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sol Mirlos Tordos

They have sevral clubs to siut all age groups for youg babies (yes young babies) to 16/17 year olds

my daughter is 15 this year, in previous years she really enjoys mixing with others in the clubs they have

north east
Level Contributor
185 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sol Mirlos Tordos

do you know if the all inclusive food is all day with ice cream for kids as some only have them at set times

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,463 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sol Mirlos Tordos

Ice cream, in tubs, is provided all day for free as part of the all inclusive.

Ice lollies and premium ice creams are available for sale, or for free if you upgrade to the 'Gold' all inclusive deal, which also includes premium spirits and bottled beers etc

north east
Level Contributor
185 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sol Mirlos Tordos

how much is it to up grade to the gold hunx

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sol Mirlos Tordos

9 euros a day per person.Well worth it.I did it last year when it was 8 euros.Especially good for Strongbow drinkers,wine drinkers (including cava) and spirit drinkers who want premium recognisable brands and mixers out of bottles instead of pistol dispensers.No difference if you are lager drinkers as the house lager is Amstel.

If on AI or Gold AI don't forget to tip the bar staff say 50 cents per order.Too many people on AI forget that bar staff miss out on change tips and deserve recognition.With one notable exception the bar staff in Mirlos are cheerful enough and if you tip they really do show appreciation.Sorry to say the last 2 years I have stayed at Mirlos I saw too many Brits treat these guys with contempt.

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,303 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sol Mirlos Tordos

everyone in your group must also upgrade, you can not just upgrade for a single person

north east
Level Contributor
185 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sol Mirlos Tordos

ok thanks for the up date

Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations