We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Palma nova ,going as a family ,18-30 reviews

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dunstable, England...
3 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Palma nova ,going as a family ,18-30 reviews

Hi I am going to hotel palmanova the end of september for 7 nights all inclusive ,when I booked I read the reviews and thought it doesn't sound that bad.since then loads more reviews .groups gangs 18-30 .loads of bad reviews .and the worst part there's no staff to deal with these groups.cant believe they don't get thrown out ect .as you would anywhere in the uk .this is my first time ever outside the uk .so with everything else to worry about .the last thing I want to worry about is big groups ruining it.as we have a 9 and 4 yo going as well .so my question does anyone no when the group type season ends ? Or if I do have any problems how to deal with it ? Thanks for any replys .

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,559 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Palma nova ,going as a family ,18-30 reviews

I take it you mean the Palmanova Palace?

There isn't a cut off date for stags/hens as such, but it obviously diminishes as the season draws to a close. End of September is usually fine.

Any problems, straight to reception to report it is the obvious answer.

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,938 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Palma nova ,going as a family ,18-30 reviews

We stayed in a villa last month and had to walk past the Hotel Palma Nova most days ,there did seem to be a lot of 18-30 type parties ,if you have a problem ring reception straight away and keep on at them until they take action ,It does not sound reading the reviews as if the company Rep would be of much to you .

I do agree with Mark I think it will be a different scenario at the end of September so don't worry about it just look forward and have a great time !

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g580306-d2831…

Dunstable, England...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Palma nova ,going as a family ,18-30 reviews

Thanks for replys .much appreciated think it will have to be a villa next time .the only concern is the price of food as I have never been before and don't really no the cost to eat out ect? Thanks again

Dunstable, England...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Palma nova ,going as a family ,18-30 reviews

Also it doesn't say anything about Palma nova palace ,just the Palma nova hotel

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,559 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Palma nova ,going as a family ,18-30 reviews

Looks like it's the one next door to the PN Palace, called Hi Palmanova rather than prefixed with 'Hotel'.

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,938 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Palma nova ,going as a family ,18-30 reviews

It was Hotel Palma Nova when I saw it :0)

But it does belong to the H I group .

majorca-mallorca.co.uk/hotel_palma_nova.htm

Edited: 01 August 2012, 15:50
Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,951 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Palma nova ,going as a family ,18-30 reviews

just back from the Hi Palmanova hotel yesterday i too was a bit worried about the reviews re stag and hens etc after the first day i was really suprised nice rooms spotless, no stag or hens for the entire week, must be bad luck to to bump into them, food was ok you could always find something to eat, some days better than others.we didnt get a sunbed all week but prefer the beach anyway. Safety deposit boxes 25 euros for a week with a refundable 5 euro deposit really expensive imo. Overall was quiet good and we go away 2 or 3 times a year varying from 5 star to chealp last min hols, we found all the staff friendly anything else just ask

We eat out two nights once on monday night at Tabu just on the main road large pizza, spag bol, one litre of sangria and a coke 39 euros it was lovely,

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Palma nova ,going as a family ,18-30 reviews

My daughter arrived at the Palma Nova Palace yesterday she said that it's not a 4 star rooms very basic,an arwful lot of 18/30 been booked into the hotel due to some hotels closing down.If your not sure about your hotel then i would check with the company you have booked with that's what i would do anyway,when my daughter booked the hotel the reviews were really good but things soon changed.

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Palma nova ,going as a family ,18-30 reviews

Luckily that's not the same hotel.it's the hi-hotel , but it's still a main concern ,hopefully I will get a good week stag free ect ,as Its the kids I'm mainly concerned about . Next year money permiting will go to the other side of the island .heard it's more family originated . Or turkey

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Palma nova ,going as a family ,18-30 reviews

We are going to Cala Bona next week in Majorca that's nice resort no rowdiness only thing it's 1hour from Palma airport,just got back from Fuengirola Los Boliches that's a lovely resort to 15min from Malaga airport.

I will cross fingers and toes for you enjoy.

Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations