We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to eat

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Weymouth, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Places to eat

Please could people recommend some nice resturants that offer fillet steak, fillet pork etc, italian resturants.

I am coming away with my girlfriend and having a nice meal out is an important part of our holiday.

I have tried to use the restaurant guide on this sight but a lot of the restaurant are rated highly because they offer cheap food or childrens menu etc.

Any help is welcomed. Thanks

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,951 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Places to eat

try maritimo been two years on trot was there two weeks ago really nice and meat done outside on the grill, walk on the front towardas magaluf and its past the santa lucia hotel on the right up some stairs its right on the front

Portals Nous, Spain
Level Contributor
238 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Places to eat

Hi, I would reccomend Porto O'Call restaurant for steaks and a few restaurants down My Thai Kitchen if you enjoy Thai food, I had lunch there a few days ago and it was fantastic. For a special evening I highly recommend taking the short trip to Puerto Portals Marina, appox 6 euros by taxi. It is a beautiful marina although most of the restaurants are expensive Wellies is lovely and not too overpriced. www.wellies.es

Enjoy!

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,951 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Places to eat

Had a nice meal in Tabu in Palma nova two weeks ago

4. Re: Places to eat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 12:17