We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi from airport to palmanova

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
105 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
taxi from airport to palmanova

How much would this be roughly?!

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,645 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi from airport to palmanova

I paid 35 euros last weekend with TaxiPMI.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
105 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi from airport to palmanova

Great thanks, thats not too bad at all, was considering a transfer but if its that much i will get it and not go round 100 hotels before arriving at mine! Thanks

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,090 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi from airport to palmanova

Well worth it because you are fairly close to the airport, if you were a long distance away then the taxis can be expensive and a transfer is a better option.

We use Janerbus which you can book online and know the price before you land at PMI, plus you pay the driver not pre pay which i liked and no need to queue for taxis.

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
2,248 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: taxi from airport to palmanova

I also recomend Galitrans, They meet you at the airport and take you directly to your hotel with only yourselves on the transfer!

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,497 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: taxi from airport to palmanova

another vote for both Janerbus & Galitrans from me, having used both

I can vouch for a 1st class and more importantly a direct service, straight from the airport to the door of your hotel/apartment

I would strongly advise you to book either of the above, rather than just pick up a taxi

by booking either Galitrans or Janerbus, you will know exactly what you are paying before you leave the U.K

you will pay the driver direct

they will meet you in the arrivals hall at Palma airport, from here you will be in Palma Nova within 25-30 minutes

Edited: 18 September 2012, 18:34
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
105 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: taxi from airport to palmanova

Thanks for your replies everyone, i will be having a look into this next week ready for the off!

7. Re: taxi from airport to palmanova

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 03:19
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova