We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palma nova,end of october?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Palma nova,end of october?

Hi all.2 adults and 2 teenagers are going to palma nove end of october,21st for 5 days,booked the plane just looking for somewhere to stay now,all inclusive were after,can you tell me how dead is it going to be,pubs shut or not putting on any shows etc,can entertain our selfs in the day time but would like to go somewhere at night incase the the hotel has none on. Any advice would be great :) Many Thanks

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,114 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palma nova,end of october?

Sol Mirlos Tordos always gets good reports for all inc, it will be very quiet but I'm sure there'll be a few places open still along the front or up towards Torrenova.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palma nova,end of october?

Thanks for the advice,will have a look now :)

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palma nova,end of october?

Is there many pubs with entertainment on at this time?

uk
Level Contributor
472 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Palma nova,end of october?

Sol mirlos tordos is great hotel,lots of bars and shops,only 10 mins from magaluff,hotel had entertainment everynight in sept.

Hexham, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Palma nova,end of october?

Not long back from palmanover, it was hot and all bars open but i am told places will start to close down this weekend.

Peter

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Palma nova,end of october?

Thankyou peter, not the news i wanted lol :(

7. Re: Palma nova,end of october?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 17:18