We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

upmarket bars in palma nova??

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
upmarket bars in palma nova??

Hi we are going on a hen party in April we are staying in magaluf, I have been here before but I was thinking of having a night out in Palma Nova on our first night and the second night into magaluf, but I wanted to know if there were any really nice upmarket or classy resturants or bars and if its worth a night out there?

we are staying at sotvento apartments. Any info would be great. Thanks

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
4,662 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: upmarket bars in palma nova??

If you want upper class bar you'll need to go to Portals marina. Be prepared however for upmarket prices that go with them... I wouldn't say any bars in Palma Nova are exactly upmarket, nothing grotty though. Also bear in mind things will be fairly quiet during April.

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,457 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: upmarket bars in palma nova??

Assuming they are open in April (there's no way of knowing beforehand) you could try the Chi Lounge under the Blue Bar, or Canto's opposite the Hotel Son Matias.

manchester
Level Contributor
76 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: upmarket bars in palma nova??

Try the " Cappacino Bar" it is at the very end of Palma Nova facing the sea just before the little harbour and on that row there are some really nice bars and resteraunts, French, Spanish ect.

barnsley
Level Contributor
16 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: upmarket bars in palma nova??

As Trinet says if it's up-market then Portals Nous is the place to head to if, of course, money is no object.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: upmarket bars in palma nova??

I echo the recommendation of Cappucinos in Palma Nova as a select upmarket bar- with prices to match! Charming well-chosen staff,lots of space between the tables,comfortable chairs and top rate immaculate washrooms.

Part of a chain with other outlets in Palma,Pto Pollensa,Pto Adraitx,Portals.Do nice light breakfasts and lunches too.

Many quibble at the prices but there are some temporary visitors who are happy to pay significantly over the odds for a few visits.Having said that I have observed many ex-pat British using the one in Pto Pollensa as their daily morning coffee meeting venue.

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,935 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: upmarket bars in palma nova??

Opposite Cappucinos is the Blau Marl on the beach side ,they do their drinks in goldfish bowl size glasses,nice place a very chilled atmosphere .

7. Re: upmarket bars in palma nova??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations