We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Intertur Hotel Palma Nova

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Intertur Hotel Palma Nova

Anybody know if there is a car park on the hotel grounds?

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,691 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Intertur Hotel Palma Nova

There's two, Hawaii and Waikiki.

Don't know about Waikiki but none in the Hawaii, and the street outside gets very busy. There's a lay by further up the hill behind the Torrenova.

There's also a gated car park opposite the Lively Hotel that's used by Torrenova Car Hire, I'v parked in there before just by pressing the buzzer, the gate opens and in you go. But whether you should pay or not is another question. It's not obvious who you would ask.

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Intertur Hotel Palma Nova

Sorry to disagree Mark , but there is a car park at the Hawaii .

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,691 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Intertur Hotel Palma Nova

Perhaps i should have said that customers aren't allowed to use the staff car park? There is indeed a small car park to the left of the hotel as you face it. It has a gate which is often closed.

I was told I couldn't use it anyway. But that was at least 6 years ago. Maybe things have changed.

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Intertur Hotel Palma Nova

The car park is at the front of the hotel . A couple we met had a hire car for a few days and they were allowed to park it in there . That was last September . It has got barriers as you say and places must be limited . Guess an e-mail to the hotel would sort it out .

5. Re: Intertur Hotel Palma Nova

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova