We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palma nova - magaluf walking?

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
566 posts
Save Topic
Palma nova - magaluf walking?

Hi there

We are staying at the sol cala blanca at the end of this month and would like to walk to magaluf one day. Is there any route that would avoid climbing that hill in between the two resorts? It would be too much for my mum to manage but it's the only way I've ever seen!

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,730 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palma nova - magaluf walking?

The hill isnt really inbetween the resorts, it juts out into the sea, just walk along the front towards Magalluf and youll hit it before the hill if you turn inland at the end of Son Matius beach.

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Palma nova - magaluf walking?

Yes very easy to avoid the torrenova headland which starts by the Hotel Hawaii . The main road past Katmandu is your best bet . You will find it easily enough .

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
566 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Palma nova - magaluf walking?

Thank you, think we must of tool a wrong turn last time as it was quite a hike!

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Palma nova - magaluf walking?

Or get a taxi which you can find the taxi rank which is near reflex and Banana Joes bars. It is only 4 euros.

That is what I did.

I did walk once. Went via the promenade route then instead of turning left to go to Ruby Tuesdays, I turned right and walked 10 mins to the beach front.

5. Re: Palma nova - magaluf walking?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations