We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two Questions - Shuttle and Roc Portanova

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,789 posts
386 reviews
Save Topic
Two Questions - Shuttle and Roc Portanova

Staying at the Roc (last resort as needed a cheap last minute room) and booked shuttle with Jet2.

Questions re shuttle, does it stand at the airport for ages and then travel all over the place dropping off before it hits Palma - if so am quite tempted to get a taxi (40 euros the going rate?).

On the way back to the airport will it collect you from your hotel or is their a general meeting point in Palmanova?

Finally about the shuttle, my auntie has booked flights separately to me but didn't book shuttle service - struggling with Jet2 to get an answer as to whether she can book it separately. She doesn't like travelling alone and wants to make sure she is on the same bus.

Secondly, about the Roc - staying in one bedroomed apt and whilst it has good recent reviews (which prompted me to book it) does anyone have any opinions on it (good or bad) so I know what to expect!

Cheers

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Two Questions - Shuttle and Roc Portanova

The shuttle should go direct to Palma Nova and drop off at different hotels in Palma Nova and Magalluf . It will pick you up at your hotel .

If your auntie is on the same flight as you , she needs to book the shuttle with jet2 . This should ??? be a simple procedure . Otherwise it may be better for you all to get a taxi .

2. Re: Two Questions - Shuttle and Roc Portanova

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova