We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aparts

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
14 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Aparts

Anyone stayed at the apart hotel aqua sol in Palmnova, looks ok so far

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,557 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aparts

There's over 340 reviews of the Aquasol in the link below, what is it you want to know?

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g580306-d4987…

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
14 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aparts

Cheers seen the reviews looks like a good place to stay, central, as long as there are lots of restaurants and friendly bars we would be fine

Level Contributor
941 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aparts

Hi

We stayed there last Easter with kids. Had a big 3 bed apartment and staff and all areas were great.

It is very centrally located, if you turn left you will find cafe bars and shops & the beach. If you turn right you will find lots of EXCELLANT restuurant & bars also. The other end of beach is that way & there is a playground up there aswell. Lovely apartments but could be lively in summer months. Are apartment was block N

Hope this helps. Magaluf us 10 minute walkish,

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,946 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aparts

The year before last Our Villa overlooked the back of these apartments ,they did seem to house a lot of youngsters who liked to party well into the night and early morning ,It seemed the Tour operator used this place when they had overbooked in Magaluf , I did here the owner was wanting to change all that but having seen what was staying there last year I do not think this has been achieved .

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
157 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aparts

we have stayed a few times and they are good apartments,very close to restaurants and pubs,if you need any more info just ask and I will try my best to help

6. Re: Aparts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2015, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations