We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marina torrenova hotel

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
70 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Marina torrenova hotel

Anyone stay here?? Reviews on tripadvisor are terrible at the moment!! Have booked since jan to go in aug and getting nervous now!! Should I cancel? Is it as bad as people are saying

scotland
Level Contributor
209 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marina torrenova hotel

do not cancel this hotel is good in the summer season its march till early may that its full Spanish oaps think they some deal however having stayed in july and oct I can say its good then staff on reception very friendly and rooms spacious and clean food good selection and bar service also good so go and enjoy

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
70 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marina torrenova hotel

Thanks so much for your reply.... The reviews at the moment had me thinking what the hell have I booked.

wales
Level Contributor
107 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marina torrenova hotel

Agree with ScotlandSugarbabe, we've stayed here the last two years and have booked again for this July. If you look back to reviews made in previous years for very early on in the season the reviews have always been very poor. The hotel and staff are excellent, I'm sure you will have a fantastic time, enjoy!

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marina torrenova hotel

I know what you mean about these Spanish pensioners on their State-funded free holiday in low season.So noisey/greedy/selfish//ill-mannered.I suffered them in Benidorm first time I went there. But I thought I read that since the Spanish economy hit the buffers these freebies had been stopped.Appears not in Calvia.

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,688 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marina torrenova hotel

There won't be a single spanish pensioner staying at this hotel in August.

But virtually all of the open hotels in Torrenova in April are full of them.

Certainly makes Magaluf a different resort.

Cornwall
Level Contributor
53 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Marina torrenova hotel

We're going in June and have been panicking reading the reviews! I do think it's just a season thing, at the moment they are catering for Spanish. Mind you surely we don't just go away to eat British food anyway...I'm sure it will be great :-)

Cornwall
Level Contributor
53 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Marina torrenova hotel

If you look at reviews now the season has started they are much better :-)

Level Contributor
82 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Marina torrenova hotel

We stayed there 2 out of the last 3 years. Don't worry the hotel is fine and found the food pretty good also. The hotel caters for the spanish oaps during the winter months then it changes at the start of May to cater for the Brits. All the staff are very friendly. Only slight problem is the rush for the sunbeds at 8.30 am

9. Re: Marina torrenova hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova