We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What are best PAYG nano sim for ipad mini for data

Sevenoaks, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
What are best PAYG nano sim for ipad mini for data

and where can I buy one. I will be in Palmanova for 4 days this coming week and can't find any good information online regarding this stuff.

If anyone can help, if will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
3,467 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: What are best PAYG nano sim for ipad mini for data

"best" is relative.. I'm sure everyone has their favourites.. For me it's about coverage. Price is secondary.

Vodafone has perhaps the best coverage on the island. They have their "smart" PayG plans - "Smart 8" is 500Mb data. 20 mins local phone call and 20 SMS for €10. "Smart 12" I think is 1GB data, 40 mins talk, 40 texts for €16. and "smart 20" I think is 1.5g or 2GB data, 2 hrs local calling and unlimited texts..

The SIM will cost you €5. Any Vodafone shop or Vodafone reseller will do. You'll need to show your passport.

All the others have similar plans. too. But coverage is important. Movistar probably has equally good coverage, but their best deals are for residential combination land line/mobile/internet.

Sevenoaks, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What are best PAYG nano sim for ipad mini for data

Thank you very much, clear and concise :) Vodaphone it is x

Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
3,467 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: What are best PAYG nano sim for ipad mini for data

Happy that helps.

But please don't come back and shoot me when you have to wait in line for 40 mins at the Vodafone shop. All the phone shops here are excruciatingly slow.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
15 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What are best PAYG nano sim for ipad mini for data

mallorcat is giving clear and informative answers to all the questions

thank you very much

5. Re: What are best PAYG nano sim for ipad mini for data

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova