We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restarant for Birthday meal - Palma Nove

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hartlepool
Level Contributor
233 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Restarant for Birthday meal - Palma Nove

Hi Not going till July but looking at booking a restaurant for a birthday meal for my mam. Staying in the Mirlos/Tordos would like it clost by if possible as mam cannot walk far, but would be willing to get a taxi if needed. Many thanks for your help in advance.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restarant for Birthday meal - Palma Nove

Can't help you with Palma Nova restaurants as haven't eaten there for a couple of years but for a special meal I would recommend Ritzi in Peurto Portals just a five minute taxi ride from Palma Nova it has a fabulous location overlooking marina and beautifully furnished service is excellent it is expensive and some might say food below standard you might expect for cost but is still very good. Taken as a whole it is worth it as a one off .

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,458 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restarant for Birthday meal - Palma Nove

You probably won't do much better than F & C's BBQ pit about 150 yards away from the rear of the Mirlos/Tordos.

Fantastic steaks. But Chicken and kebabs etc as well. All set on the seafront overlooking the beach and sea.

Hartlepool
Level Contributor
233 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restarant for Birthday meal - Palma Nove

Thank you I will have a look at these.

Lake District...
Level Contributor
150 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restarant for Birthday meal - Palma Nove

Hi we have just returned and like you I wanted to celebrate with a nice meal we were not far from you and struggled to find any where that might suit. In the end we went to Zen Café on the beach which was quite nice but I think better value in the day. Most of the restaurants seem similar not your fine dining type with not many serving nice veg. We did see 'Port of call' which was recommended but it is a taxi ride away. I later looked at the Son Matias Hotel and thought it looked quite smart but didn't have time to try. We did have a good holiday though.

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,458 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restarant for Birthday meal - Palma Nove

'Nice veg' Estelle? Do you mean in a British way?

Natalie's in Palmanova has those sort of meals. OMG :-\..... drooling just thinking of the stewed steak and 5 veg Gurrrrr.... Lol

Lake District...
Level Contributor
150 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restarant for Birthday meal - Palma Nove

Oh what a shame we didn't know about Natalie's! In the end it was ok as had two little girls with us so lived off usual burgers takeaway pizzas etc. and not forgetting cheese and ham toasties!!

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,458 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restarant for Birthday meal - Palma Nove

The owner of Natalie's is an ex pat North London butcher who sources really good cuts of meat, and they provide traditional home cooked meals with veggies as well as the typical fare in a resort.

The waitress said to me that it's a really easy job as all she does is take empty plates back to the kitchen!

8. Re: Restarant for Birthday meal - Palma Nove

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations