We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

irish bar

ireland
Level Contributor
2,043 posts
1 review
Save Topic
irish bar

Any irish bars near the sol mirlos? Hopeing to watch the hurling when were over?

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: irish bar

It's by the Hiper rent a car office around the back of the prom.About 5 minutes walk from Mirlos/Tordos.

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,437 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: irish bar

a number of bars should have boards up advising customers of whats on either in entertainment or sports wise, sure there'll be plenty with sports on

ireland
Level Contributor
2,043 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: irish bar

Thanks guys, would all the bars show gaa tho? Thought it would only be the irish bars that would have Rte.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: irish bar

If any bar has the hurling on it will be the one I mentioned.Not exactly a frontline sport but I would wager lots of bars in Santa Ponsa will be showing it because of the heavy Irish contingent that holidays there.

ireland
Level Contributor
2,043 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: irish bar

Thanks Wirrslscouse will check out the one you mentioned first anyway, there is a bar in magaluf finnegans I think its called that shows the Gaa games , if I get stuck ill head there.

Portals Nous, Spain
Level Contributor
294 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: irish bar

The bar is called O'Neils and it's underneath the big Eroski in Palmanova.

ireland
Level Contributor
2,043 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: irish bar

That's great thanks a mill!!

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: irish bar

Hi if you go to "Banana Joes" so its on your right walk along a bit take the right hand road down past the "Hotel Panama" on your right look ahead you will be able to see the red "eroski supermarket" sign on the roof then you will see "Café Royal" "O'Neills" is next to it.Hope you have a great time

ireland
Level Contributor
2,043 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: irish bar

Perfect thank you!

10. Re: irish bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations