We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help Please re Los Mirlos/Tordos

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Help Please re Los Mirlos/Tordos

Hi , looking at booking this hotel for two adults and one 17 year old and wondering if the third bed in the room is an extra single bed or a camp bed, also ive read that the rooms in the Mirlos may be a bit larger and the hotel is nicer anyone know if this is true? Not looking forward to taking 17 year old teenage son lol but looking at this hotel it may be a better choice with it being in Palma Nova we may find something for him to do if there is no one of a similar age.

Will be our last family holiday so any advise would be gratefully received. Also is the pool as small as some of the reviews make out, and final question , How much is wifi might need this if we desperate!!!!!.

Thanks

sharon

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,355 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help Please re Los Mirlos/Tordos

The bed you will get is a standard camp bed type, its was is used as the "extra" bed

by the way your 17 year old will be clased as an adult in price wise

although you only pay a set rate for the extra bed in the room

I'll check my booking details some, and update you (my daughter is 17)

as for the the pool question, there's 3 different pools, 1 x kids/children (shallow) pool, 1 x Large family type pool (check out the pictures, starts very shallow then gradully goes to about 1.5metres

and there's 1 x medium pool which is more your adult pool (kids can and do freely use it) this is about 1.5 meters deep throughout, again check the pictures

Edited: 03 June 2014, 18:58
Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,355 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help Please re Los Mirlos/Tordos

for the extra bed, we have been charged

42.69 euros per night (1 x 17 year old)

the rate for the room is 113.84 euros per night (2 adults)

The rooms are pretty much the same in both hotels, we have stayed in both hotelsa number of times

Edited: 03 June 2014, 19:01
wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help Please re Los Mirlos/Tordos

If you want more spacious accommodation for the 3 adults without having to pay extra take a look at C'as Saboners.That is not to say Mirlos/Tordos isn't OK-it's fine and I like it there.

manchester
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Help Please re Los Mirlos/Tordos

Hiya thanks for the replies, not sure a camp bed would be big enough for a six foot 17 year old especially when I would be paying full price for him, thought they may have put another single in as on one of the websites the room picture looks like three proper beds, I don't mind the room being small but I would probably end up on the camp bed being the smallest!!!!.

Thanks again

sharon

5. Re: Help Please re Los Mirlos/Tordos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 05:17