We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook / Evelopair Flight Change Birmingham - Palma

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Topic
Thomas Cook / Evelopair Flight Change Birmingham - Palma

Thomas Cook recently notified me of a change of flight from Thomas Cook to Evelopair. Can anybody tell me if they have taken this same flight change (operating on Saturday Mornings). What was the flight like? Cabin crew? Do they have films on board the flight? Do you check in at the Thomas Cook airline desk? Any other information you could offer?

Thanks (in advance)

D

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
4,777 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomas Cook / Evelopair Flight Change Birmingham - Palma

Theres been a few questions about this on here. Evelop are a small charter company operating out of Palma, its an Airbus A320 and has to adhere to the same safety standards as every other airline that operates in Europe. I very much doubt there will be any entertainment on a charter flight. You will no doubt be advised of any change in flight number and thats what youll look for on the screens in departures at the airport.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomas Cook / Evelopair Flight Change Birmingham - Palma

Thank you for your reply.

I can't find the other questions about it......

3. Re: Thomas Cook / Evelopair Flight Change Birmingham - Palma

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2015, 05:16