We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Which hotel

I'm wanting some hotel recommendations for a family please.

It's for may next year and ideally I'd like somewhere that has a good animation team. Does daily activities for my teenager and husband and nightly entertainment with mini disco bingo shows and dancing.

I'm looking for the palma nova area but will consider anywhere else near by. I don't really want a hotel full of party goers (it will make me sad I can't join them)

Thanks

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,725 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel

Sol Mirlos Tordos.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel

Marina Torrenova is a great family hotel. Offering daytime and evening entertainment for all the family. Great location. I went several years ago, loved it. Going back again in August.

I believe Hawai Hotel is also a good one to consider, although I haven't been (yet).

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
117 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hotel

Viva palmanova is a great family hotel.

scotland
Level Contributor
211 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which hotel

I agree with all above posts these hotels are all good and offer what you are looking for and may is not as busy so its not as full on palma nova is hard to beat for a family holiday we still go as a couple.

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which hotel

have stayed at the above hotels,all pretty good to be fair.

not stayed at the viva palma nova yet though,but we have popped in throughout the day and night and must say they are class,will try them one day.

regards

yozef

Cornwall
Level Contributor
53 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which hotel

Marina torrenova, just got back from this hotel, great for kids

7. Re: Which hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova